Fundación TierraVida is a youth-led organization founded in 2010 in Cordoba, Argentina, that seeks to inspire, mobilize and support young people to take action to drive environmental sustainability in their communities.
TierraVida works to:
- Reconnect the new generations with nature,
- Provide the enablers and tools for young people to discover and exert their power as changemakers in society,
- Inspire actions that build more sustainable communities,
- Promote the participation of youth in decision-making processes that have an impact in their present and future as inhabitants of this planet,
- Highlight the critical role of young people in addressing climate change and their contribution to environmental sustainability,
- Connect young people through peer support networks to share and amplify the impact of effective sustainability solutions.
TierraVida works in partnership with other community organizations, public institutions and the private sector to guarantee that every young person as a change agent is able to lead in the transition to a more equitable and sustainable society.